Sunday, May 1, 2011

A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post

April has been an incredible month for me. I've had the worries about my first child's health, a regular challenge to come up with interesting blog topics, a massive introduction to a great community of readers and writers, opened up about my fears and feelings about my writing, and experienced one of the greatest moments of my life when I was offered a contract with WiDo Publishing.

Looking back, I'm really glad I had the A to Z Challenge as a way to mark this month. I can't think of a better way to have recorded these events, express my fears, and celebrate success than this blog challenge. I can definitely say that this experience has changed me for the better and taught me how welcoming the online writing community is, and how much fun it is to be a part of it.

Now that I'm in the habit of blogging regularly, I think I need to settle on a schedule. So I'm going to choose Monday, Wednesday and Friday as my main blogging days, though I'm sure I'll have the urge to post outside that schedule a fair bit.

Thanks for reading, and here's to many more great months of blogging from all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment