Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogger Lift #26

PhotobucketBlogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

I am filled until Next Year!. If you don't mind being featured until then in Blogger Lift, then contact me :)

Before doing so please make sure you fill in the Requirements Of Blogger Lift! Thank You!
JudeHnd@Gmail.com or message me on Goodreads Jude.


Featured this week:

The Fairytale Nerd

The Fairytale NerdBlog: The Fairytale Nerd
Blogger: JoAnne
Tags: Review. Reads. Books. Fairytales. Nerds

I'm JoAnne.

Reading
YOUNG ADULT BOOKS
is my obsession!
I love Persian food. I am addicted to Okinawa Milk Tea. I am not sporty, but I do yoga. I can't dance. I can't sing, but I love the band Snow Patrol. I can listen to them all day to the detriment of my boyfriend's ears. I can survive without television. Believe me, I can. I'd much rather read. 

Lets know more about this Cute Blog:


1.- In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
Studying for the bar exam? I'll be taking it next year. But then again, you asked what I "like" to do. I definitely do not like studying, so my answer would be yoga. And probably eating. I watch The Vampire Diaries (hating Stefan right now by the way), The Secret Circle, and Revenge. I used to paint, but I don't have the time for it. I'd rather use that time to read.


2.- Convince me to join your blog Twitter Style. 140 Characters or less. GO! 
The Fairytale Nerd. Where the sweetest and hottest nerdy fantasies come to life. Haha! 


3.- A Fairytale. A Prince. A Disney Movie.
Thumbelina. Prince Ash. Lion King. 
[In Between Note: Thumbelina: awwwww a classic!]

4.- if you could meet any author who would it be and why?
Julie Kagawa. I love her books so much! I adore Meghan and Ash and Puck and Grim. I'd also like to meet Victor Hugo. I'd tell him that there was a time in my life when I was obsessed with his book Les Miserables, and couldn't stop singing "On My Own."

5.- Why the title 'The Fairytale Nerd'
Reality sucks. And books let me live another life, one that would always have a happy ending. A fairytale ending. That, and I consider myself a nerd. I always have a book (school or non school) with me. 

6.- And if a nerd where to ask you for a good book recommendation what would you recommend?
Hmmm... My answer would depend on the nerd's purpose. For school purposes, I would recommend A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I'd like to call it a classic paranormal. Plus, it has a good message for the reader. For leisure, I'd suggest The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. For a more mature audience, I would suggest The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan. 

7.- Something exiting going on in your Blog right now :D
I'm having an event on my blog right now. It's called 31 Days of Fairy. Fae books will be given away. There are interviews and guests for the whole month of October! :D


From October 1st to 31st, we will be celebrating all things fae!

Most (not all) of the book recaps and weekly memes will be about fae books. I have also invited authors of fae (or similar) books to do author interviews and guest posts! And of course, a celebration involves contests and giveaways! eBooks! Swag! Paperbacks! 

Go to The Fairytale Nerd to know more!

You can find  JoAnne here:
           

Thank you so much for being part of Blogger Lift :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment