Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blogger Lift #21

PhotobucketBlogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC.

Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

I am filled until November. If you don't mind being featured in a few months in Blogger Lift, then contact me :)
Before doing so please make sure you fill in the Requirements Of Blogger Lift! Thank You!
JudeHnd@Gmail.com or message me on Goodreads Jude.

Featured this week:

My Guilty Obsession 

My Guilty Obsession Blog: My Guilty Obsession
Blogger: 
Tags: Review. Reads. Book. Guilty. Obsessions.

I am a full time mom of three beautiful girls. When I am not playing dress up or chasing down lost toys and wrestling with the never ending pile of laundry, I read. Actually, I read whenever I get the chance. I love many different genres and would have a hard time choosing just one favorite book. And yes I really am obsessed with books, in fact I might be a book hoarder.
- A guilty Reader

Now lets know more about this Guilty Blogger ;)


1.- In Between Writing and Reading What do you like to do? 
I love making cards, it is the one thing I do that has any creativity to it at all. I also love spending time with my family and shopping of course (usually for books!).

2.- Convince me to join your blog Twitter Style. 140 Characters or less. GO! 
I read a variety of genres, you are almost guaranteed to find something to read there based on a book I have reviewed in a genre you like.

3.- A Color. A Hobby. A Song. 
Blue.Card Making.Honey Bee.

4.- A guilty Pleasure 
Ghiradelli Chocolate, the kind with caramel in the middle.

5.- Why is your blog a Guilty Obsession? 
I don't think my blog is so much the guilty obsession as the fact that reading is. I am obsessed with books. I love reading and sometimes, I read when I should probably be doing something a little more productive, like folding laundry. :P

6.- One book you think everyone should read. Just One! no matter the guilt :P 
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. There is just something about that darn book and the characters that stick with you and refuse to let go, Plus Jamie is an amazing writer and I wish more people knew about her books.

7.- and now you get to give us a more detailed description of your blog :) 

I love reading so much and always get asked about what book someone should read or what my favorite is or what do I think about such and such book that I decided I would just go ahead and do a blog with my reviews of books that I have read that anyone can see.
What makes my blog different is that I read a huge variety of books. I am not set on just one genre. I read Young Adult, Paranormal, Historical Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Mystery, Urban Fantasy, and Contemporary Romance. I even throw in a little sci fi once in a while to shake things up.
I think what might most set my blog apart from others is that at least once a week I read a book written by an author that isn't traditionally published, in other words an indie author.
I love giving new authors a chance and have found so many great indie authors out there that books are amazing that I want to get the word out. I want others to give them a chance too.
I always leave honest reviews but always try to be tactful about it and follow the golden rule.
Reading is definitely a passion for me and I love writing reviews and really hope that they are helpful and that others like to read them.
My blog is still pretty new but I hope eventually more people will take a look at it and like what they see.

You can find her  here:
            

Thank you so much for being part of Blogger Lift :)) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

and Spreading some Blogger Love <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment