Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogger Lift #27

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

I am filled until Next Year!. If you don't mind being featured until then in Blogger Lift, then contact me :)

Before doing so please make sure you fill in the Requirements Of Blogger Lift! Thank You!
JudeHnd@Gmail.com or message me on Goodreads Jude.


Featured this week:

A Diary of a Book Addict

Blog: A Diary of a Book Addict
Blogger: Taneesha
Tags: Review. Reads. Books. Addict.

I am an avid reader! I love to read and write. I love music and movies. I love to go to the art museum :)

Lets know more about this Blogger:


1.- In Between Writing and Reading What do you like to do? I love to go to the local Art Museum and park. I enjoy walking around the art museum and seeing all the new paintings and displays they place every week. My dream is to one day go to New York and visit The MOMA. I live an hour away from Boston and I go to their museum a lot.


2.- Convince me to join your blog Twitter Style. 140 Characters or less. GO! 
My blog has a lot of different things to it and I am currently updating it. I have contests and descriptions of indie authors and books. I love to support the under dog. I read all sorts of genre in YA books and do reviews. Reading is the window to the soul. Everytime you read a book you are getting a vacation to another time, place, and people :)

3.- A Fruit. A Vegetable. A Game.
Cherries.Corn.Monopoly.Cherry Coke


4.- Which are your Book Addictions?
YA books!

5.- and from an expert, what book should we all be addicted to?
I have two series right now by the same author Shelly Crane, Collide and Significance series.
Collide quote: "It's ok, Merrick. I get it. I'm sorry, I just...I just can't handle it when people are upset with me and I can't fix it somehow. I'll stay out of your way, ok."
As I hopped down from the counter and turned to leave he grabbed my wrist and my skin immediately began to tingle.
"You're so blind," he breathed shaking his head."
― Shelly CraneCollide
Significance quote: "You don't love people for what they can give you. You don't love them because of what they do for you or how good you make them look. Love is blind, love does not boast, love is not vain." 
― Shelly CraneSignificance

6.- Your Favorite Quote
"I could have kissed you months ago, but it wouldn't have meant anything. I wished for you to see me. And want me. So.did you mean it?"
"Yes," I said, and some unnamed tension inside me eased. "I see you, Tod."
― Rachel VincentIf I Die


7.- the reasons you Love to Blog ;)
I have to say I have had my blog a few years and never started it. Then I started writing reviews for Jess on her blog sheknownasjess.blogspot.com and I saw why she loved her blog and I wanted to spread the word of good books and give advice on different books. I also like to write poetry and short stories so I have decided I am going to showcase more of that on my blog. I have met so many wonderful people blogging that we exchange books and share contests and support one another.

You can also find Taneesha here:

           
Thank you so much for being part of Blogger Lift :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment