Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blogger Lift #28 [On Thursday, hehe....]

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

I am filled until Next Year!. If you don't mind being featured until then in Blogger Lift, then contact me :)

Before doing so please make sure you fill in the Requirements Of Blogger Lift! Thank You!
JudeHnd@Gmail.com or message me on Goodreads Jude.

Featured this week:
Tags: Review. Reads. Books. @Midnight ;)

I go by Jess, I'm 20, I like to read and write.



Lets know more about this Blogger :)


1. In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
A. I tend to watch a lot of TV, and when I'm not doing that, I'm in classes (not really something I enjoy doing, but I have to for a few more months). 

2. Convince me to join your blog twitter style.  140 Characters or less. GO!
A. I read then I review, I participate in fun memes, giveaways are in the works, and I'll eventually get super exciting! Come check it out!

3. A Pet. A Holiday. A TV Show.
A. Guinea Pig. Christmas. Desperate Housewives.

4. If you could invent a holiday that was book related, what would you call it and what would we do on the special day? 
A. I'd call it: Bookworm Bash & it would always fall on a Friday during one of the Spring semesters of school.  We'd all get off school/work to read for an entire day, whether it be alone, or in groups (like having a bookish party with friends for discussions, readings, etc). TVs would be turned off, & Internet would be limited for the day. :) (Now I'm thinking I might implement this myself and take a day off work next semester sometime to read for the whole day).

5. I'm guessing you like to read books at midnight? ^^
A. Yes! I usually start reading around 11 or 12 at night and continue until 1 or 2 AM, sometimes later.  Reading puts me to sleep, so I like to read every night before bed.  Sometimes I'll read in the afternoon, but with my classes and homework to do, I hardly have time to read during the day.

6. If you were Bookworm-Clause and you could deliver one book to all the world, what book would you give?
A. I would give everyone "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You" by Ally Carter (author of the Heist Society series).  It's the first book in her Gallagher Girls series and is one of my favorites.  I've never seen much hype about this series, but since her release of Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals, I see less people that know this series exist.  I am anxiously awaiting the 5th book, and have read books 1-4 twice through (at least).

7. And now you get to give us a detailed description of your blog ;)
A. My detailed description isn't much longer than the Twitter one (I've never actually come up with a blog description).  I read books, almost strictly YA, then I review them.  The blog started out as a way to keep track of books I have read, and my thoughts on them.  Now I'm working on a couple future giveaways (probably in January), and networking with fellow bloggers.  I'm still fairly new to this blogging thing, but I've made a few great blogging friends through Twitter networking, and I have a great "Big Sis" in blogging who's helping me with anything I have questions on.  I participate in a few weekly memes because they're fun, but I don't keep myself on a schedule with them, it's more whenever I feel like posting them is when they go up.  I hope to make the blog better in design, and content, as I grow as a blogger, and I hope that all my readers will stick around to watch the blog grow. :)

Thanks so much for this interview, it was tons of fun!

           
Thank you so much for being part of Blogger Lift Jess! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment