Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blogger Lift #31

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

Blogger Lift is Filled until next year! Thank you to all the Blogger who have participated and those who Signed Up!

More Info on Blogger Lift:
Requirements Of Blogger Lift


Featured this week:

Random and Booky.

Meet The Blogger:

I'm 14 years-old. I know Hindi, Urdu, English, and can read Arabic. I am learning Spanish. I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I love to read, listen to music and hanging out with friends.



The Interview :D!


1.-In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
Would it be wrong if I said reading? Because reading is basically my life. Other than that, I'm always listening to music. I love to text my bffl Cora, watch movies, go on goodreads and buy books. Though that's a rarity because my mom tells me to just go to the library. I love talking, I talk a lot, mainly it's rambling and no one listens. Lol.

2. Convince me to join your blog twitter style. 140 Characters or less. GO!
Need a blog that's booky but random and fun. Random and Booky is where you need to be.

3. A Candy. A Pastry. A Restaurant.
Snickers. Chocolate Cake. Chili's.

4.-The 2012 Release you are most exited about?
The Hunger Games movie!!!!!!!!!!! Big fan! Love the trailers. Need to see it! It seems EPIC! ^^

5.- Tell us something Random :P
When I'm bored I search random things online. For instance: Did you know Suzanne Collins lives in CT. ((like me!)) =P

6.- Your favorite book of 2011?
Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan and The Lost Stories by John Flanagan. I can't pick between the three. =)

7.-and now the Holiday Question: if you could create a new Holiday that was Book Related, what would you call it and what would we do?
Bookarade! First off we get the day off. We'd all dress up as our favorite book characters and have floats for every awesome book! ^^

8.- and now a detailed description of your blog ;)
Random and Booky is a place where I like to review books and sometimes movies. I post my current favorite songs. I created 3 memes and I just started another one that's is kind of like a blogger lift. ((You started a trend Jude. lol)) It's random because sometimes I'll post random things on it. I like to show as much of my personality on my blog as possible, because in a way it's an extension of me. This is my motto about like I post at the end of most of my posts: Dream Live Discover. Mainly because that's what life is all about! Yeah that's basically it! =D  

Thanks For Being part of Blogger Lift! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment