Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blogger Lift #32

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

Blogger Lift is Filled until next year! Thank you to all the Blogger who have participated and those who Signed Up!

More Info on Blogger Lift:
Requirements Of Blogger Lift

Featured this week






Paper Cuts




The Interview :D!

1.-In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
Well I'm a full time student, so I don't have much free time! Yet, when I manage to slip a few moments of free time in, I like to hang out with my friends and play around on my laptop! Or talk to my brother! I spend a lot of time doing that!

2. Convince me to join your blog twitter style. 140 Characters or less. GO!
You want fun books to read? A teenagers perspective on the latest and greatest books all here in one little amazingly amazing pile!

3. A Song. A Series. 
Song: American Girl by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
Series: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
A movie: The Hunger Games ;) Does that count??
Truthfully: Mulan :)

4.-The Upcoming Release You are most exited about
Definitly City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare...
Wait scratch that. Anything by Cassandra Clare, her books get under my skin with those cliff hangers! [Agreed!!!]


5.-How did you came up with the title of you Blog?
I was in Language Arts with my co-blogger when we started brainstorming ideas. I came up with Anne and Sam's blog, or D&G blog, and Anne countered with Pages, (Something that actually had to do with books!) I really wanted Glowing Ponies, but that didn't happen! We eventually settled on Paper Cuts, which was Anne's idea!

6.- Best Book of 2011?
DIVERGENT~ By Veronica Roth!

7.-and The Holiday Question! if you could create a new Holiday what would you name it and what would we do :)?
The Hanukkah Horror! It would be about you only have the eight day's of Hanukkah to save someone's life and when the candles ran out what would happen!
Muhaha! I'm Jewish and it took me about 5 seconds to think of that.. Now I'm gonna go write that! :)

8.- and now a detailed description of your blog ;)
Paper Cut's is a review blog for Young Adult Fiction books. Anne and I love all kinds of books and have an intense passion for books, when together all we talk about is books! You can just read our reviews and hopefully my annoying chatter will brighten your day! Since my reviews are a little lengthy! :) And you can see Anne's bluntness/ to the pointness, that we all love!!

Thanks for allowing me to do this! Sorry if its a little long! If you read it all I will love you forever!!! :) >


Thanks For Being part of Blogger Lift! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment