Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blogger Lift #20

PhotobucketBlogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC.

Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

I am filled until November. If you don't mind being featured in a few months in Blogger Lift, then contact me :)
Before doing so please make sure you fill in the Requirements Of Blogger Lift! Thank You!
JudeHnd@Gmail.com or message me on Goodreads Jude.

Featured this week:

The Reading Fish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Blog: The Reading Fish
Blogger: Ishita aka Fishy
Tags: Review. Reads. Book. Fish. Underwater

"Just your anything but average Indian teenager ! I love to read...but writing not so much, a total nerd who loves to dance and cook started my school's Bookclub with my best friend (Taco @ http://reachforthebooks.blogspot.com/) I am president and treasurer of my school's Book Club and a board member of my library's Book club:D I am part of my school's Academic Decathalon Team.I want to be a cardiac surgeon, or pediatric surgeon when i am older...and like every girl hope to find the man of my dreams <3 oh and i am a junior if you haven't figured that out :D"
- -FISHI   >O (ishita)

Now lets know more about this Underwater Blogger ;)

1.- In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
Being in high school, i really do not have time to do a lot...so when not reading i am either
  • studying

  • volunteering

  • Keeping my school book club up to date

  • Dancing, I love it

  • or talking to friends and just chilling and enjoying life

2.- Convince me to join your blog Twitter Style. 140 Characters or less. GO!
So being one of the thousands of book bloggers in the world, you may wonder why my blog...well my reviews are genuine, I review for myself and my followers. Plus the blog is pretty fun with giveaways, interviews and you can feed my Fish !

3.- A Fish. A Place. A Word.
Blue Tang (Dori) . India. Love

4.- In Between Reading and.... Fishing? What do you like to read :)?
I love reading everything and anything. I have so many favorites, it is so hard to name them....some probably are Unwind by Neal Shusterman, The Mortal Instruments Series, the Hush Hush Series, the Hunger Games, Divergent, and so many more...plus a lot of other YA books, and some Non-fiction :)

5.- You are a busy and smart girl [ president and treasurer of her school's Book Club and board member of a library's Book club] how do you manage to make time for your blogging and reading?

To be truthful I have no clue! I usually read during passing periods at school, Assembly ( 20 minutes of reading and listening to the Daily Bulletin), in the car, and usually very late at night~I can't go to bed without reading. If I have a free moment I will read.

6.- I'm assuming you really like fishes ^^ why are you the Reading Fish?
When i was 7 i got my first set of pet fishes ( some are still alive :D ), and my nick name is Ishi so all my friends used to call me fishy because it rhymed. They used to say i was like a fish, one i made fish faces all the time, and two i love the ocean~! if i had it my way I would live underwater. And well since then I have been Fishy because of how it rhymes to my real name.

7.- And now you get the chance to describe your blog in more detail :P
The Reading Fish is basically my world of books. I have author interviews, and reviews so others have a place to look upon if they want an opinion. I am genuine with all my reviews, and while reading you can tell, I have a conversation while writing them. The reviews may not sound extremely professional, they are more me being my teenage self, I try to keep the reviews light and fun, but they also have a serious tone as well. Not only do I write reviews and have giveaways, but I also create designs for other blogs. On my blog you can see some of my designs I have made for others :). And if you love YA guys, let's just say you will like the blog....just look through the reviews ( you will see my screaming fan girl side ;) )

-FISHI&O (ishita)

You can find Hayley here:
            


Thank you so much for being part of Blogger Lift Ishita :D


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

and Spreading some Blogger Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment