Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Last Books From Borders! [I think...]


I think this was actually my LAST trip to Borders. I have no more money and nobody want to go with me anymore x) if I go again it will be amazing and If I don't, well, I got a lot of books and can steel feel the rush.

In My Mailbox This Week:


Flirting With Boys by Hailey Abbott.


Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach.
XVI by Julia Karr


Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble.
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers.


Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz.
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott.


Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley

I got Chain Reaction at Target, other than that all of the books are from Borders. I got Original Sin even though I don't have Personal Demons, I guess I'll just get it fro Amazon.

This is all I got In My Mailbox this week :)

and what did YOU Got In Your Mailbox?  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment