Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox #13

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Ok I think that this time it WAS my last trip to Borders xD


I got lucky and my brother gave me 20 bucks and a ride to Borders and I got 4 Books!

Borders:

 


 Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris


Giveaway Won:

I won Shiver over at Fantastic Books Reviews, Big thank you to Tina!


 and I got an awesome Swag of The Body Finder over at Turning Pages, Big thanks to Lisa who happens to have the most pretty handwriting I have ever seen xD [the posters are already in my wall and I'll show some pictures later when I'm fully awake x)]


Be sure to check both their Blogs!



After Endless recomendations I finally got Jessicccan's Guide to Darng the Dark Side and last week I got Original Sin and I can't believe I was so lucky to finally get Personal Demos in Borders! [in a different one]. Crash Control Sounds Amazing and so does Academy 7 :)

so, what did YOU Got In Your Mailbox?  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment