Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogger Lift #37

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

Blogger Lift is Filled until next year! Thank you to all the Blogger who have participated and those who Signed Up!

More Info on Blogger Lift:
Requirements Of Blogger Lift


Featured this week
 







The Interview

1. In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
I love watching tv shows, miniseries, movies and going to art expositions, galleries, etc

2. Convince me to join your blog twitter style. 140 Characters or less. GO!
I fell in love with romance fiction books, and now I blog about it! Come visit me at Reading-romances.com

3. A Color. A Candy. A Store.
White. Chocolate. Amazon

4. If you had the power to recommend ONE book to the whole world and they would read it, what book would you choose?
Lord of the fading lands by C.L.Wilson. It's a jewel a lot of people don't know about. It's the first book of the fantasy romance series Tairen Soul.

5. Upcoming release you are most exited about?
I can't wait for Kresley Cole's first book of her new spin off series, Shadow's Claim.

6. V-day is coming soon. Biggest Book Crush?
LOTHAIRE!

7. A detailed description of your blog :)
Reading Romances is a blog where I talk about romance fiction books. I review them, give them away, have author's guest posts and interviews, and always have a cool event going on! I recently have a romance reading challenge going on till the end of the year, you can join it anytime!





No comments:

Post a Comment