Saturday, January 21, 2012

IMM #26

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.



You can skip the video if you like. The moronic person that is me was in a hurry yesterday and totally forgot to place the camera the right way! urgh! this things always happen to me u_u, sorry 'bout that!
Here's a link in case you want to see the epic fail x)

In The Mailbox:


 Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
I ordered this book 3 weeks ago on e-bay... better late than never. it only cost 4 bucks so, no hard feelings x)

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
This book came highly recommended by Jennifer from Some Like It Paranormal and Heather from Nightly Reading, speaking of which, a part of Heather's Review is in the back of the book!! Eek! so exited, go check her review :D!


For Review:

Angelfall by Susan Ee
This book has been a buzz lately and has some really high ratings, so I did not hesitate in sending a review request! Already got it, already read it, already reviewed it! it was AWESOME and the covers is reeeeally pretty also! You can see my review Here ;)

That was all for me this week! I'm start classes on monday, which is a bit sad, I was enjoying having control over my life, but there's some people I've been missing during the holidays, and I can't wait to see them again :)

so, What did YOU got in Your Mailbox :) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment