Tuesday, January 3, 2012

dancergirl - Carol m. Tazman


Date Released: November 15th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin
Pages: 248 pages
Date Read: December 17 2011
Format:  ARC
Source: Netgalley
Summary:

Ever feel like someone's watching you? Me, too. But lately it's been happening in my room.


When I'm alone.

A friend posted a video of me dancing online, and now I'm no longer Alicia Ruffino. I'm dancergirl. And suddenly it's like me against the world—everyone's got opinions.

My admirers want more, the haters hate, my best friend Jacy—even he's acting weird. And some stalker isn't content to just watch anymore.
 
Ali. Dancergirl. Whatever you know me as, however you've seen me online, I've trained my whole life to be the best dancer I can be. But if someone watching has their way, I could lose way more than just my love of dancing. I could lose my life.



My Review:

Stalkers happen to be one of the things that scare the bejeezus outta me. That, and the end of the world. And Ghosts. And The Dark. And a lot of other things.




No kidding. So when I saw that dancergirl was about a stalker I was like: YAY! lol, I Love a good scare :3 But dancergirl was just... Okay.

Don't get me wrong, dancergirl wasn't half bad, but I remember when I read Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolar, I would go to bed all freaked out!





With dancergirl I found it very predictable who the stalker was, maybe it's because I have experience with this genre or something but, when they finally revealed who the stalker was, I was just like: I knew it! 

It was entertaining, I really liked Ali's passion for dance and in general it was a good read. I'd suggest you read it on your way to Palms Spring. or San Fransisco. or on a plain. I don't know why but I just think It would be something good to read on the road. Just my opinion :)


“I remember what he was wearing. A navy-blue coat and that Harry Potter scarf."
"What the heck's a Harry Potter scarf?" Jacy snorts, "Low-rent Invisibility Cloak? Only your neck disappears.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment