Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blogger Lift #38

Blogger Lift:

Blogger Lift Is Hosted Here. and in Goodreads on YABC. Blogger Lift is a feature in which I'll promote blogs I follow and that I recommenced you.

Blogger Lift is Filled until next year! Thank you to all the Blogger who have participated and those who Signed Up!

More Info on Blogger Lift:
Requirements Of Blogger Lift


Featured this week








The Interview

1. In Between Writing and Reading What do you like to do?
Another passion of mine, besides reading, is drawing. I'm always trying to get better and improve my skills. My older sister is an amazing artist, and I hope to be just like her! I also love action movies, and constantly bruise myself when I try to recreate them in real life. I'm a pretty active person and am currently taking dance classes that kick my butt on a regular basis, but I enjoy them... when I'm not out of breath.

2. Convince me to join your Blog Twitter Style. 140 Characters or Less. GO!
Hey! Do you like reading? Are you a fan of Young Adult books? Or just books in general? No? Well, come by Understanding Shae’s Story anyway! (140 characters on the dot. Pretty good, huh? This doesn't count lol)

3. A Color. A Fruit. A Candy.
Light Blue. Strawberry. Anything with chocolate!


4. Lets say Hypothetically that you are abducted by Aliens. And they are generous enough to let you take your favorite book. Just One book. Which book would you take?
Well... I don't think they're THAT generous if they're abducting me in the first place. Unless of course, they're taking me to an island and forcing me to live with Taylor Lautner for the rest of my life :) And hmm... probably, The Host by Stephenie Meyer because it's an awesome book, and I love irony.

5. V-day is coming soon. Biggest Book Crush?
All the brothers from the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward.


6. Upcoming Release you are most exited about?
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead! Love her!

7. A detailed description of your Blog :)
Understanding Shae's Story is a completely fiction book blog. It centers mostly around YA, but I'll read anything that sounds good. It's still a relatively new blog, but I'll be hosting author interviews and giveaways soon! Come on by, and I'll give you a virtual hug! Okay, maybe not. But I'm friendly... just don't pet me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment