Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wicked Winter Readathon Challenge – Sentence to Song


I'm reading all 2 books at the same time, but the one I'm about to finish is Where She Went, and the song I'm thinking about is A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope. it seems like a sad song at first but it's a hopeful song and it's BEAUTIFUL! one of my favorites!



Where She Went is the sequel to If I Stay, so we all know that Mia and Adam are no longer a thing, and I refuse to say more so just check out the song :D!






A Drop in the Ocean, a change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me my end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most, 
'Cause you are my heaven.

*Sniff Sniff*




Great Song... and Oh Adam and Oh Mia ♥♥♥♥ I just seriously think it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment