Friday, February 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

 

I've waiting for this Read-A-Thon for a loooong time! So Exited! 
My Reading Goals are kinda weird:
Finish Where She Went.
Finish Illuminate
Read Until Chapter 7 of Everneath.
Read Until Chapter 7 of Dearly, Departed.

Weird, I know.
By now we all know I am a supper slow reader, so reading 1 chapter will be a Win :D! [pathetic.]

Now If You'll excuse me I'll go read and eat.

 


*Update*

Fight For Survival Challenge

“A second Ice Age is coming on quickly! What do you do in order to prepare and how do you end up surviving it?”

 

I would set off on a journey to find the magic gnomes that take care of the weather and make them change it. If I can't do this, then there's always plan B. Beg for them to let me have a cozy home. If I succeed on this then Kudos for me. If I fail I shall look like this:

 

So then I would go beg some other superior creature to take care of me. Like one of those really hot guys in books. [If the second Ice Age is coming I sure as hell can find one of those] and then I would beg him to love me and protect me and all the other cheesy stuff that always happens in books but never to me. 


Then we shall go and find some huge library that for some weird reason is warm and I live happily ever after eating and reading until my heart's content.



Oh and, all of us survivors and Hot Guys would make the Over the Rainbow song our national anthem. you know, at least until we kind the freaking gnomes and make them change the weather.

 

Oh and this guy would be my new pet. 
 

Yup. 


I swear I don't do drugs xD

No comments:

Post a Comment