Monday, February 13, 2012

The Homework :(

Just wanted to make a quick update telling everyone that I'll be super busy this week, so I'm not sure if I will have any posts up the rest of the week :(

It seems all of my teachers got together and decided to leave as much homework and all the tests this week, so here's hoping I'll survive and that you shall forgive me for this.

BUT the good news is that March is almost here... and my Blogoversary is in March.... and that I'm not that far away from 1000 followers.... does anyone know what this means???? GIVEAWAY!!!!!! Coming soon guys! Coming Reeeaaally soon :D!

side note: I have a TON of reviews that I need to do! So I should be posting the really soon and also a Lot of designs I've been working on! I have a huge waiting list also and an official design page coming soon! Eeek! Can't wait to give everyone more details! I'll see you [Officially] all again next week! Wish me Luck!

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day Forever Alone Day :D! <3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment